Wiggles and Giggles - Physical Therapy
The pediatric physical therapists at Wiggles & Giggles Therapy for Kids™ work with children with a variety of movement disorders and needs.
Wiggles and Giggles’ physical therapists can provide therapy to assist children with the following:
- Spasticity (muscle tightness) or Hypotonicity (floppy muscles)
- Incoordination or Motor Planning Deficits: Some children may appear "clumsy" and be less confident in their physical play, as a result of motor planning difficulties.
- Developmental Delays
- Abnormal gait patterns: Some children may turn their toes in or out excessively when walking, for example.
- Orthopedic injuries
They also offer the following treatments and therapies:
- Strength and Endurance Training
- Orthotics /Bracing
- Wheelchair/Adaptive Equipment
- TheraTogs Assessment and Fittings
- Home Exercise Programs
For more information about physical therapy offerings at Wiggles and Giggles Therapy for Kids, contact us at:
Wiggles and Giggles Therapy for Kids
Columbus Wellness Center
3912 38th Street, Suite B
Columbus, NE 68601-5100
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.