Wiggles and Giggles - Occupational Therapy
The pediatric occupational therapists at Wiggles & Giggles Therapy for Kids™ provide evaluation and treatment for children.
Wiggles and Giggles’ occupational therapists can provide therapy to assist children with the following:
- Developmental Delays
- Sensory Based Feeding Difficulties
- Fine Motor/Handwriting Difficulties
- Cognitive Processing/ Attention Issues
They also offer the following treatments and therapies:
- Sensory Integration Treatment: In this treatment, occupational therapists facilitate the child's ability to organize sensory information and process this input to engage in meaningful activity and function in their home and school environment.
- Therapy for At Risk or Premature Infants: In this treatment, pediatric occupational therapists create an environment in which babies are able to organize sensory information and achieve developmental milestones through positioning techniques and play.
- Handwriting Groups
- Upper Extremity Strengthening
- Upper Extremity Splinting/Orthopedic Needs
- Assistance with Adaptive Equipment
For more information about occupational therapy offerings at Wiggles and Giggles Therapy for Kids, contact us at:
Wiggles and Giggles Therapy for Kids
Columbus Wellness Center
3912 38th Street, Suite B
Columbus, NE 68601-5100
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.