Cardiac Rehab Program
The Cardiac Rehab Program is designed to help patients with heart disease recover faster and achieve optimal health. It’s a closely monitored cardiovascular conditioning exercise program that helps people get stronger and improve their health through education and risk factor modification.
Patients in CCH’s Cardiac Rehab Program, work with registered nurses, respiratory therapists, certified personal trainers, dietitians and pharmacists to learn what is safe and beneficial for them. The program helps patients reduce their weight, control their blood pressure, stop smoking and improve their diets.
- You may benefit from cardiac rehab if you:
- Have coronary artery disease, such as angina, heart failure or have had a heart attack.
- Have had heart surgery including coronary bypass surgery, a balloon catheter (PTCA), stent placement procedure, or heart valve surgery.
- Have had a heart transplant.
- Have multiple risk factors.
To learn more about CCH’s Cardiac Rehab Program, call 402-562-3344.
Columbus Community Hospital
4600 38th Street
Columbus, Nebraska 68602-1800