Cardiac Rehab Program
The Cardiac Rehab Program is designed to help you recover faster from heart disease and achieve optimal health. It’s a closely monitored cardiovascular conditioning exercise program that helps you become stronger and improve your health through education and risk factor modification.
Decrease heart disease risk factors
When you participate in CCH’s Cardiac Rehab Program, you work with registered nurses, respiratory therapists, dietitians and pharmacists to learn what is safe and beneficial. The program helps you reduce your weight, control your blood pressure, stop smoking and improve your diet.
Is cardiac rehab right for you?
- You may benefit from cardiac rehab if you:
- Have coronary artery disease, such as angina, heart failure or have had a heart attack.
- Have had heart surgery including coronary bypass surgery, a balloon catheter (PTCA), stent placement procedure, or heart valve surgery.
- Have had a heart transplant.
- Have multiple risk factors.
To learn more about CCH’s Cardiac Rehab Program, call 402-562-3344.
Columbus Community Hospital
4600 38th St.
Columbus, Nebraska 68602-1800