Columbus Community Hospital’s specialty care clinics offer expanded health care services that allow Columbus and area residents to receive quality health care, close to home.
Columbus Community Hospital’s clinics include:
- Columbus General Surgery
Our surgeons offer a full range of procedures, including cancer surgery, endoscopy, vein procedures, skin treatment and wound care.
- Columbus Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Clinic
We provide total joint replacement for knees, hips and shoulders; foot and care; hand and wrist treatment, and sports medicine.
- Columbus Otolaryngology Clinic
You can receive care for all your ear, nose and throat needs, including nasal and sinus treatment, thyroid treatment, skin procedures and sleep apnea solutions.
- Columbus Psychiatry Clinic
- Our doctors, nurse practitioners and licensed independent mental health providers offer mental health services for all ages, from children through seniors.
- Concussion Management Clinic
When you suffer a traumatic brain injury (TBI), you need the right medical care to recover. Our providers offer a full range of services.
- Humphrey and Lindsay medical clinics
Our two rural medical clinics offer quality care, close to home for people who live in Humphrey and Lindsay, Nebraska.
- North Central Radiology
The radiologists at North Central Radiology provide interpretation for many different kinds of medical imaging examinations.
- Visiting Physicians Clinic
There’s no need to travel to a larger city for specialty care. There are more than 50 providers at the Visiting Physicians Clinic, representing more than 20 different specialties.