Food Thoughts Class
1/3/2020 - 1/31/2020 - 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Columbus Wellness Center
Join Columbus Community Hospital dietitians in the multipurpose room at the Columbus Wellness Center from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Friday to discuss a nutrition topic for 30 minutes. Then the dietitians will be available afterward to answer any individual questions. There is no cost for the class or time with the dietitians.
- January 3 – What is Malnutrition?
- January 10 – Shopping Healthy on a Budget
- January 17 – What is an Elimination Diet?
- January 24 – The Role of Genetics in Food Taste & Smells
- January 31 – “Desktop Dining”
Back to Calendar