16th Annual Tune Up For Life Health Fair
9/7/2019 - 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Columbus Wellness Center
16th Annual Tune-Up for Life Community Health Fair
Saturday, September 7, 2019
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Columbus Wellness Center - 3912 38th St., Columbus, NE 68601
FREE Health Screenings:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Body Composition Screening
- Bone Mineral Density Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Flexibility Screening
- Hearing Screening
- Strength Screening
- Vision Screening
Discounted Health Screenings
- Extensive Wellness Laboratory Profile - $61 (Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) *12-hour fasting recommended
- Prostate Specific Antigen Laboratory - $47 *for men age 45 years and older
- Colorectal Cancer Screening - $5)
- Nebraska Kidney Association FREE Health Screening (A free health screening for people at risk for kidney disease; area residents with diabetes, high blood pressure or a family history of kidney disease.)
Mobile Screening Services by Bryan Health
- Atrial Fibrillation Screening - $10 (2.7 million people have atrial fibrillation. AHA recommends screening, especially for women over age 75.
For participants over 65 or age 55-64 years of age who have a history of high blood pressure, diabetes, or other health conditions that will be reviewed when your appointment is scheduled:
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound Screening - $40 - This painless, non-invasive screening detects the presence of an aneurysm. A four hour fast is required for this screening.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening - $20 - A painless, non-invasive test called the ankle-brachial index (ABI) compares the blood pressure in the ankles to the blood pressure in the arms.
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound Screening - $40 - Non-invasive test for plaque deposits in the carotid arteries. These plaque deposits are a leading risk factor for stroke.
By appointment only, please call: 402-562-1533
Occupational Health Services of the Columbus Community Hospital will be offering:
- Seasonal Flu Shots ($21.00 per participant - 9 years of age or older)
- Pneumonia Vaccine (Pneumovax 23 - $120.00 per participant; Prevnar 13 - $165.00 per participant)
- YMCA Admittance - 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday Morning Fitness Classes
- BodyPump - 8 a.m.
- Cycling - 9:15 a.m.
Back to Calendar