Food Thoughts Class
8/2/2019 - 8/30/2019 - 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Columbus Wellness Center
Join Columbus Community Hospital dietitians as they will be available in the Multipurpose Room at the Columbus Wellness Center from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. every Friday to discuss a nutrition topic for 30 minutes and then be available afterwards to answer any individual questions. There is no cost for the class or time with the dietitians.
- August 2 – Farmers Markets: Bringing the Farm to the Table
- August 9 – Smart Snacks for your Trip
- August 16 – Make It Mediterranean
- August 23 – Reduce Plate Waste
- August 30 – How Much Protein Should I Eat?
Back to Calendar