CCH Lunch & Learn: Home Oxygen & CPAP Therapy
3/11/2019 - Noon - 1:00 p.m.
CCH Third Floor Conference Center
More and more people are using oxygen and CPAP therapy outside the hospital, permitting them to lead active, productive lives. People with asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, occupational lung disease, lung cancer, cystic fibrosis or congestive heart failure may use oxygen therapy at home. Certain insurance policies may pay for oxygen and CPAP therapy, but payment is based on laboratory results, diagnosis, and other information.
Join us as we answer your questions about prescriptions for usage, equipment and devices, safety, care of equipment, do's and don'ts and Medicare/insurance coverage.
- Lisa Perrin, BSN, RN, CCRP, Cardiopulmonary Rehab Manager at Columbus Community Hospital
- Nathan Fuerhoff, RRT, RPSGT, Director of Respiratory Care at Columbus Community Hospital
- Cheryl Sander, Home Care Manager at Tooley's Drug & Home Care
- Heidi Wesch, BSN, RRT at Tooley's Drug & Home Care
- Debbie Jones, RRT at Tooley's Drug & Home Care
Pre-registration is requested by Friday, March 8th. To register, call 402-562-3380 or register here.
Back to Calendar