Nebraska Farm & Life Expo
1/31/2019 - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Join Columbus Community Hospital Occupational Health at the Nebraska Farm & Life Expo on Thursday, January 31, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at Ag Park - 822 15th Street, Columbus, NE 68601.
Free or discounted health screenings. No appointments necessary.
(Screening fees payable via cash, check or credit card)
Complete Wellness Profile (Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) - $61.00 (available from 10 AM - Noon) - A 10-12 hour fast is recommended for optimal results. For participants 18 years and older.
- Prostrate Specific Antigen (PSA), for men age 45 years and older, $47.00
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Acellular Pertussis (Tdap) Vaccines, $45.00
- Pneumonia Vaccines, Pneumovax 23, $120.00, Prevnar 13, $170.00
- Blood Pressure Screening, No charge
- Bone Mineral Density Screening, $10.00
- Titmus and Ishihara Screening, $7.00
- Colorectal Cancer Screening, $8.00
- Hearing Education
- Respiratory Protection Education
- Screenings with Dr. Nila Novotny (10 a.m. - Noon) & Dr. James Mathew Weekly (1 p.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) Education and free food samples
- Skin cancer screenings of the head and neck, no appointment necessary
- Non-invasive thyroid screenings conducted via palpation of the Thyroid, no appointment necessary
For more information, call 402-562-4480 or www.columbushosp.org.
Back to Calendar