Introduction to Ai Chi
9/26/2018 - 10/31/2018 - 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
YMCA Warm Water Pool
Ai Chi - Water Exercise Group held in the YMCA Warm Water Pool.
- Introduction to Ai Chi: Wednesdays / 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Intermediate Ai Chi: Thursdays / 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
Ai Chi is beneficial for all ages and abilities. Participants must enter and exit the water independently.
Ai Chi is an aquatic-based program that focuses on deep breathing, relaxation and slow broad movements. The water will provide a relaxing, supportive environment to perform specific exercises. This class is targeted towards improving balance, increasing total body strength and decreasing pain.
- YMCA members: FREE
- Rehab Services current/past patients: $5 per session
- All others must buy a day pass to the YMCA to attend.
- Class size is limited to 10 people.
To register, call Rehabilitative Services at 402-562-3333.
Back to Calendar