15th Annual Tune-Up for Life
9/8/2018 - 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Columbus Wellness Center - 3912 38th St.
Free health screenings available for:
- Blood pressure
- Body composition
- Bone mineral density
- Colorectal cancer
- Nebraska Kidney Association
Discounted health screenings available for:
- Extensive Wellness Laboratory Profile ($61) to include complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid panel and thyroid stimulating hormone. (12 hour fasting recommended)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Laboratory ($47) for men 45 years and older
- Colorectal Cancer Screening ($5)
- Mobile screening services by Bryan Health (By appointment only, please call 402-562-1533)
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound screening ($40)
- Atrial fibrillation screening ($10)
- Peripheral arterial disease screening ($20)
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound Screening ($40)
- Occupational Health Services of Columbus Community Hospital will be offering:
- Seasonal flu shots ($21 per participant)
- Pneumonia vaccine
- Pneumovax 23 ($120 per participant)
- Prevnar 13 ($165 per participant)
Sponsored by Columbus Community Hospital and the Columbus Family YMCA, plus many other supportive health-minded businesses.
For questions or additional information, please contact Danielle Frewing, Director of Occupational Health Services, at email@example.com or 402-562-4483.
Back to Calendar