CCH Lunch & Learn: Preventing Falls & the Injuries They Cause
8/9/2018 - Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Third Floor Conference Center
Every year, about 50 percent of all people age 65 and older are injured due to a fall. You don't have to be a part of this statistic! Please join our panel of speakers to learn the top reasons for falls and ways you can lower your risk through exercises, home safety tips and more.
- Samantha Lozos, RN, BSN, Stroke Coordinator/Trauma Coordinator, Columbus Community Hospital
- Doug Janssen, PT, DPT, Director of Rehabilitative Services, Columbus Community Hospital
- Tanya Grube, COTA/L, Tai Chi Instructor, Columbus Wellness Center
- Jody Willison, RN, BSN, Director of Home Health & Hospice, Columbus Community Hospital
- Theresa Hilton, LCSW, LMHP, Director of Outreach Services/Lifeline, Columbus Community Hospital
Registration includes a light lunch, but you must pre-register by Tuesday, August 7th, to attend.
Call 402-562-3380 to pre-register or to register online, click here.
Back to Calendar