16th Annual Holiday Open House
11/17/2017 - 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Third Floor Conference Center
Kick off the holiday season early by attending the 16th Annual Holiday Open House hosted by the Columbus Community Hospital Volunteers on Friday, November 17 from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the Third Floor Conference Center.
You will find:
- Holiday Entertaining and Serving Items
- Pepper Jellies and Dip Mixes
- Children's Christmas Books
- Holiday Jewelry
- Holiday Home Décor
- Women's Shawls and Mittens
- Holiday Baby Clothes and Accessories
- Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Stocking Stuffers
- Teacher Gifts and Hostess Gifts
and much more!
Refreshments will be served including coffee, hot apple cider and cookies!
Proceeds from this event fund medical equipment and program advancement purchases.
For more information, contact Angie Ramaekers, director of volunteer services, at 402-562-3365 or email@example.com.
Back to Calendar