Because your care is the focus of everyone here
, the physicians and staff of the hospital have aligned themselves with our mission, vision and I CARE values. Although we believe in the benefits of modern technology and medicine, we believe even more in the need for personal service. We have one goal in mind: to make Columbus Community Hospital the best place for you to receive care.
is to improve the health of the communities we serve.
is to compassionately deliver the state's highest quality patient care.
Below is a list of our accreditations and memberships and some of the ways we are committed to providing you with excellence in health care:
- Non-profit, non-sectarian, voluntary corporation controlled by an 11 member, local board of directors.
- Our health campus is located on 80 acres in Northwest community of Columbus featuring a new hospital facility and medical office building called Healthpark Medical Office Building established in August 2002.
- The facility primarily serves Platte County and adjacent seven surrounding counties.
- Health education, wellness, and preventative care continue to provide programs that help improve the health status of residents of the service area. We continue to be progressive in enhancements to the technological, diagnostic and nursing care areas.
- Columbus Community Hospital collaborates with approximately 40 local medical staff and many visiting physicians. There is a strong commitment of all to provide strong health care services for the community.
- The facility houses 47 acute care beds (certified for swing beds),
- 4 skilled nursing beds and 14 ambulatory outpatient beds - all with private occupancy.
- Licensed by the Nebraska State Board of Health.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Member of Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA), American Hospital Association (AHA), Voluntary Hospital Association (VHA) and Heartland Health Alliance (HHA).