Columbus Community Hospital values the role of the volunteer.
Over 300 volunteers have given more than 25,000 hours, just in the last year, to healthcare volunteer service. We thank them for ongoing dedication to the care of others.
Do you want to volunteer at Columbus Community Hospital?
Many volunteer opportunities are available. Our opportunities are continually expanding! Students, retired people, full-time homemakers, and full- and part-time members of the paid work force find rewarding volunteer opportunities with Columbus Community Hospital which fit their schedules, talents and interests.
Want to join our volunteer team?
Adult volunteer applicants, those 19 years and older, will need to complete and mail in the application packet below:
Adult Volunteer Application (PDF)
Teen volunteer applicants, those 14 - 18 years old, will need to complete and mail in the application packet below:
VolunTEEN Application Packet (PDF)
Teen volunteers are a welcome part of our hospital. For more information about our VolunTEEN program. Visit our Student Central page.
Volunteer Mission Statement -
The Columbus Community Hospital Volunteer Services Program will serve as an instrumental part in the provision of quality healthcare services by:
- offering the opportunity for service in the community and healthcare industry
- complementing the healthcare setting by offering assistance to those in need; and
- displaying commitment to excellence through professional development and quality care.
We Need You!
What can I expect?
- Your volunteer assignment will fit you and your special talents, interests and needs.
- You will receive orientation and training before your work as a volunteer begins
- You will increase your sense of self-worth and self-fulfillment.
- You will meet people, make friends, and add more fun into your life.
- You will help those who really need you.
- You will enjoy doing something you want to do.
- Many opportunties are available to our volunteers. We will help you to discover how to best utilize your talents.
For more information please contact Columbus Community Hospital, Volunteer Services at
402-562-3365 or email@example.com