Columbus Community Hospital has a strong commitment to responding to the needs of our physicians and patients. We are committed to actively recruiting and developing long-term relationships with physicians to meet the growing needs of the communities we serve.
The hospital is located in a community of 22,000 that has a strong work ethic and commitment to family. The hardworking and well-educated work force of our area has led to strong economic and industrial development. Our community is the most industrialized city per capita in the state.
The staff of Columbus Community Hospital provides medical, surgical, hospice, home health, skilled nursing and pediatric care. Our emergency room is staffed by physicians and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week and is designated as a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital is equipped with an intensive care unit, birthing center and 24 hour lab services. The hospital also features a Hospitalist program.
Columbus Community Hospital also offers:
- Out-patient surgery
- Out-patient pain procedures
- Out-patient endoscopy
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Radiology Technology, including ultrasound, mammography, stereo tactic breast biopsy, CT scan, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry, MRI and PET
- Physical, Speech, Respiratory and Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy
- Behavioral Health Services
- Women’s Health Programs
- Occupational Health Services
- Illness and Injury Support Groups
- Community Wellness and Education Programs
ED Physician Opportunity.pdf
Why Columbus is the best move you'll ever make:
PHYSICIAN RECRUITMENT (PDF)
Physician Office Call Newsletter:
If you would like more information regarding physician opportunities at Columbus Community Hospital, please contact:
Columbus Community Hospital
4600 38th Street
Columbus, NE 68601